Thursday, September 23, 2010

Boost

It is one of those days where I will be in my car for half of it and running crazy to get everything done the other. I just watched this little clip and wished I could have this playing all day long. A nice little morning boost for a busy busy day. Take a listen.

http://vimeo.com/15003287

PS- I am not techno-savy enough to actually have the clip here so you will have to copy and paste this link into a new window- but it is totally worth it so do it!!!
And This Little Light of Mine is pretty darn good too.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Thanks for posting this link! Their music is really fun. I think I might need do some downloading. Hope you guys are doing really well!

Deborah Thue said...

I like it! I listened to a couple other songs, too. I'm gonna look for the album. Does anybody even do that anymore? Or is it just all about downloading and ipods??? I'm so behind...
love,
nana 2E
PS hug everybody from me - I miss you guys!