Thursday, September 2, 2010

Surrounded

The other morning I came down stairs to hear Drew running a dialog that went something like this: "Arr mateys- we've got her surrounded." As I approached the table I saw the scene unfold. He had set up all of his "bad guys" which includes anything from dinosaurs to pirates to his figurine of Ammon from the Book of Mormon.(we'll have to clarify that one sometime to him) They were all standing in a circle and one of Sadie's princess figurines was smack dab in the middle. It gave me a good laugh and then I told him that I was going to get the camera to take a picture. When I came back I heard him telling all of the bad guys to smile. He sure is 100% boy! Today we are off to the open house at his preschool which he will start next Tuesday. He seems pretty positive about everything right now so let's hope that sticks. Last I heard there was only one girl in his preschool class and the rest boys. Let's hope his little pretend game doesn't play out at preschool.


4 comments:

Emily Richards said...

So cute! I wish you guys were coming up this week! :(

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

That is hilarious! All boy!

Stephen and Erin said...

Clair your kids are so funny! They are always doing things that make me laugh!

Deborah Thue said...

I love that boy and his "guys". He does have an amazing imagination and sense of humour. I also love his siblings. And his parents. There...I think I'm done...for now.
Carry on.
love,
nana 2E