I can't believe how Brinlee grew while I wasn't looking! She looks so cute in the jersey. Hope her facial expression is not an editorial comment on how the team was doing. :) Counting down the days to neverland! love, nana 2E
OK you guys - I'm getting all ready for a fun pirate party next weekend! I'm so excited to see everyone. Brinlee looks so different that one year age...more that just a year should be able to do. xoxo
3 comments:
I can't believe how Brinlee grew while I wasn't looking! She looks so cute in the jersey. Hope her facial expression is not an editorial comment on how the team was doing. :) Counting down the days to neverland!
love,
nana 2E
PS Brad; I'm so glad you taught Brinlee to say, "GO BLUE!"
BYU needs all the extra cheering they can get this year! :)
love,
nana 2E
OK you guys - I'm getting all ready for a fun pirate party next weekend! I'm so excited to see everyone. Brinlee looks so different that one year age...more that just a year should be able to do. xoxo
Post a Comment