Saturday, October 2, 2010

Welcome October

We have been busy around here welcoming in October. October means Halloween decor, Drew's birthday, and our trip to DISNEYLAND!!! We are definitely counting down the days to our magical trip. We had a fun day today listening to conference and working on some Halloween crafts. We capped off the night with a Halloween inspired dinner while Brad was off at the Priesthood Session. Dinner consisted of mummy hotdogs, orange mac n cheese, orange mandarin oranges, and a blob of ketchup(which was supposed to be blood but the kids didn't like when I said that). Down that whole meal with some orange soda and call it a night. Welcome October...we've been waiting for you!




5 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Mummy hot dogs, how cute! I'm going to have to try that, my boys would love it.

Rachel Hanchett said...

Super cute! Both the dinner and the topiaries!

Sharla said...

Those candy topiaries are too cute! You are so creative. Have fun in DISNEYLAND!! I'll look forward to that post for sure.

Deborah Thue said...

YAY for october! Yay for disneyland! LOVE the topiaries. So cute. We'll have to do something crafty when I get there...IN JUST 6 1/2 DAYS!!!!! YAY!!!!!
love,
nana 2E

PS I noticed each of the kids were drinking out of their disney cups from the last visit. I'm so impressed you still had them...and the lids too!

Sierra and Matt said...

I LOVE the halloween topiaries!! So fun and festive! Glad you guys enjoyed your conference weekend.