Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Festival

It was Sadie's school Fall Festival this last weekend. It was a big hit with the kids last year so we knew we would be going again this year. Last year I took all three kids to the festival by myself since Brad was at a scout campout. I vowed that this year would be different and easier with him along for the ride with us. Well a couple weeks ago, I had a lapse in memory and volunteered him to go with the young women in the ward that night to the temple. Oooops- and it was even my fault. So yet again I treked off to the fall festival with all three kids in tow. Luckily Brad was able to meet up with us about half way through and save the day and my arms by holding Brinlee the rest of the night. The kids had so much fun and came home with a bunch of prizes. I will have to make a mental note right now to not volunteer Brad or myself for anything else on next year's fall festival date.







4 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

YOU HAVE 3 CUTE KIDS IN COSTUMES!!!
WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN???
They're all so cute. Drew looks SO happy to be Woody. Sadie is the cutest Jessie, love the braids by the way. And look in the last pic. How darling is her posture and stance? She does that all the time, I've seen it in other pics and in person. And that little, saggy, baggy duck is so sweet! Brinlee looks so happy to finally be "one of the gang." Love the pics, thank you so much. Also, thanks for being the kind of mom who makes sure that your kids have these fun experiences. Great holiday memories.
love,
nana 2E

Deborah Thue said...

Brinlee: "It's finally my turn!!
I get to stand in front of the door in a costume with the big kids!"

Elizabeth Farnsworth said...

I forgot to tell you, Kyle is going to be Woody too and just because Drew is! He sure misses him. I made the costume sans sewing machine- quite the outfit!

The Phillips said...

They are so adorable!!! Is that the duck custome that Sadie wore when she was little? It's so nice to be able to use things more than once!