Monday, September 13, 2010

Ooops

We were walking by the halloween isle at Walmart today- and a Woody costume jumped into our cart. And then we accidentally bought it. I was going to be one of those good moms that makes their kids Halloween costumes this year. Oh well- how can you say no to the cutest Sheriff Woody in the world?



6 comments:

Stephen and Erin said...

Thats actually a pretty dang cute costume! You cant make em much cutter than that or much cheaper I would guess!

Deborah Thue said...

"Howdy!Howdy!Howdy!"
I think some Drew-sized cowboy boots might accidentally jump into a package and get mailed to that barefoot sheriff. (Else how can he have, "a snake in [his] boot!"
I just can't wait to hug that little guy in person. I love how he posed for the pictures! Tell him that nana really liked the pics of the costume. AND the cute little guy inside of the costume.
love,
nana 2E

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh that is the cutest sheriff I've ever seen!

Rachel Hanchett said...

we have a Jessie costume that Rory wore last year if Sadie wanted to complete the set!

The Phillips said...

Sooo very cute! I think that Ethan is going to end up dressing-up as Buzz lightyear. Too bad we can't get them together for a photo-op!!!

BrandonKristin said...

we have the exact same costme!!! tha tis what Zach is going to be too, well either that or Buzz, its a battle between the 2!