Saturday, August 28, 2010

Purses and Pinwheels

At the beginning of the summer, Sadie and I attended our ward's mother daughter activity. Sadie had been looking forward to this activity since last year's mother/daughter night. The theme this year was purses and pinwheels. That would be why my purse is taking up so much of the picture. Anyway, we had a great time together doing all of the crafts and activities which included getting this picture taken of the two of us. I think the highlight of the night for Sadie was the aftermath of the activity. With my new RS responsibilities, we were part of the clean up crew and Sadie was in heaven. We were out pretty late- I don't think we came home til around 9:30pm- and Sadie was going full force until we were done. It was fun to have my little side kick there for the night. Good memories were made and I think this pic of us turned out pretty cute too!

3 comments:

Terina said...

What a cute pic! You must have had on heck of a photographer! :D lol you guys were cute and it was a fun night! Even for us ladies with out daughters!

paula said...

That picture really is a keeper! You look really pretty, Claire. I can't wait for the Disneyland trip. I already have a birthday present for Drew (pirate theme, of course!)

Deborah Thue said...

I love a picture of my girls! That is such a good one.I can't believe how Sadie is growing up so fast. She will definitely have a testimony of R.S. Love and miss you guys.
love,
nana 2E