Monday, November 8, 2010
Fancy New Floors!!!
As mentioned in my previous post, I got an early Christmas present this last weekend. Brad and a great guy in our ward worked tirelessly all day Saturday to rip out the old floor and put in the new. And by all day I mean sun up to sun down. It was quite the process but turned out oh so good. The kids and I went on some errands and then stayed trapped upstairs for most of the day to keep out of the way. It was a good thing I had something to look forward to all day because it was quite the chore keeping those 3 coralled and entertained. I really am so happy about how it all turned out. It is exactly what I was hoping for and makes me feel like our house in 10 times bigger and 10 times cleaner. Here are a few pics that probably don't do it justice but I had to try. We are on day two and still no major spills have occured. I am not holding my breath though- maybe we will save that for Thanksgiving.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
it looks awesome!!!
Looks great! YOu will love not having carpet under your kitchen table.
It looks great!! Hooray for new floors!
OH CLAIRE!! Your floors look AMAAAAAZING! I love the color of the wood floor, and how it coordinates with the carpet. I also really like how you segued (is that how you spell it?) between he carpet and the wood. You are gonna love those floors! I think ours look as good as the day we moved in, and we've had many messy messes. It cleans up so great! And you're right, it does make your house look bigger! YAY!
SOOO happy for you guys - you certainly deserve it. Can't wait to see it in person.
love,
nana 2E
BEAUTIFUL!
It looks amazing! Way to go Brad!
it looks really good! I am desperate for new wood floors, but its winter here and our money tree is in hibernation again, dang tree!!
I know I already told you that I liked your floors but I was wondering how did you transition to your stairs? Are they carpeted or wood?
Post a Comment