Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Gobble Gobble
We had a fun Thanksgiving here in AZ with the Nana and Grandpa and the Grovers. The food was delish as usual. We had a kids table this year at dinner for the first time and it was quite the circus. Brinlee refused to eat in her high chair so we sat her by the other kids. She was out of her chair every ten seconds as well as stealing food off the other kid's plates. We had the annual Thankful box which was extra special this year as I included a thankful in the box which was a surprise for Brad. Tickets to see the 49ers play the Cardinals on Monday Night Football. We had much to be thankful for this year and were happy for the chance to spend time with family.






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a good wife you are!
Man, I miss you guys! I feel like it's not the holidays without seeing all of you at some point :( Come visit!
How fun! Looks like you all had a great time. Claire, you are seriously too put together and organized. You put the rest of us (or at least me!) to shame!
Thanks for taking all the pics! I always mean to, but I never do remember to do it. YA!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment