The first signs of Christmas sparkle have started appearing around our house, and I'm not just talking about the lights on the tree. I followed through on my plan and got Brinlee's ears pierced this past weekend. My mom was along for the ride and kept me calm through the whole process. Brinlee didn't shed one tear, just jumped a little when each ear was done. I think she looks very grown up now- which is not necessarily a good thing. If you ask her to show you her prettys, she gently cups her ear and smiles. Don't mind the faces of the other two kidlets in this photo. My mom brought the cute matching Christmas outfits and they all fit perfectly. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Sparkle
The first signs of Christmas sparkle have started appearing around our house, and I'm not just talking about the lights on the tree. I followed through on my plan and got Brinlee's ears pierced this past weekend. My mom was along for the ride and kept me calm through the whole process. Brinlee didn't shed one tear, just jumped a little when each ear was done. I think she looks very grown up now- which is not necessarily a good thing. If you ask her to show you her prettys, she gently cups her ear and smiles. Don't mind the faces of the other two kidlets in this photo. My mom brought the cute matching Christmas outfits and they all fit perfectly. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You give me hope for Rory. I want to do hers for her birthday as well. I want to see the picture but for some reason it is not working so can't wait to see them in person.
Cute dresses!
OOOOOOPS! I always do that! I post a comment under not my name. I meant to say that I love Brinlee's sparkly little ears. I'm so glad you did it. And I also love the pic of the 3 amigos under to stockings. Thanks for posting. It always helps me not to miss them quite as much.
love,
nana 2E
SO cute! Love the dresses!
Brinlee looks SOOO grown up in that picture. (I just noticed that again, so I had to comment on it).
love,
nana 2E (via saskatchewan)
Sorry...I just looked at the picture again. Brinlee looks so nonchalant like, "Why yes, I AM touching the tree with my elbow....will you look at that!" That little girlie is so funny!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment