Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sick Day
I wish I was referring to myself getting a sick day- but that is not the case. Sadie was up all night saying she wasn't feeling well and then when the clock struck 5:30am she revealed the source of her sickness over the toilet. She is running a fever so she is staying home from school and is quarantined to my bedroom. Fast forward a few hours and we find Drew and Brinlee chasing eachother around the kitchen on the very slippery wood floor while I am tending to Sadie- and then I hear a smack. Drew now has taken his place on the sick bed due to a large goose egg on his head which is apparently "Brinlee's fault." Brinlee on the other hand is still quite chipper and healthy(knock on wood) and is bringing multiple blankets and toys to the kids to help them feel better. What a day- and it is only 9:30am.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Claire - aren't those days the best:) well give yourself a big hug and tell Brad to pick you up a sundae on his way home - you deserve it!
Oh Claire! I am sooo sorry!
I remember those sicky days all too well. You are a good mommy to quarantine, and cozy, and care for.
I know you make them feel better. Hopefully the "sicky cloud" will pass over your house quickly. (Hope this doesn't mean no field trip - I'll bet she's worried about that).
extra love,
nana 2E
P.S. I can SEE the goose egg in the picture. Ouch!
loves to them all from,
nana 2E
Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment