Saturday, December 18, 2010
Santa
Drew had a party at his preschool on Thursday and Santa was in attendance. I showed up at the end just in time to see him talk to Santa. He asked for a Mickey Pirate Ship(thank goodness he hasn't changed his mind about what he wants) and then asked Santa if he knew what that was. He was relieved when Santa said he knew exactly what it was. I tried to sneak Brinlee into the pic with him, but ended up just holding her and being in it myself to avoid any tears. That was one of the most realistic Santas I have seen in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What do you mean the most realistic Santa? There's only one Santa and of course he's real.
Both my kids asked for a Nintendo DS. We're going to say that Santa didn't know what it is, and maybe try again next year.
Holy real santa batman! we missed out I guess!
Post a Comment