Leaning away from the flames- proof she is my child.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
She's 2!
Brinlee turned 2 on Sunday and is already showing signs of the terrible 2s. It is a good thing we love our kids so much- because sometimes I might just consider giving them away at this age. She has become very independent and strong willed over the last week or so. Everything is "I do it" or "My turn". She is becoming much more verbal which helps her get her point accross even more. Today I was in the store with her and she yelled "mom" at me over and over until I asked what she wanted to which she simply replied "candy" as she gestured toward the candy aisle. Brinlee got a cute pink and purple crib and high chair set for her dolly as well as some fun presents from family. I have big plans to continue the birthday celebration this weekend when my sister brings her little girl into town. We are sending our precious little girls with their dads to have their ears pierced. I half suspect my sister wiill chicken out but we will see. Somehow all the pis of Brinlee opening presents have been erased, so I will post a couple of her pulverizing a cupcake and then asking for a spoon to scoop up the remains and shovel them into her mouth. Happy Birthday Brinlee Jean- we sure do love you!!!

Leaning away from the flames- proof she is my child.

Leaning away from the flames- proof she is my child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I never see her with her hair down, look how long it is!
We are so thankful that
Brinlee Jean was born!
I can't believe that she's two.
What a cutie. I love how in that last shot you can just barely see Drew smiling and leaning over the high chair, looking at the cupcake remains. Funny!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment