Cole has been causing all kinds of havoc in the middle of the night these past few days. He wakes up around 1 or 2 in the am screaming his guts out. I think it is due to his teeth as they are finally starting to pop through. Poor Drew shares a room with Cole and can only sleep through so much of the screaming tirade. I caved and put the pack n play back up in our bathroom and moved Cole in there to cry it out. Brad has ear plugs so he can get some sleep and be somewhat coherent for work. Anyway, this morning I was trying to maneuver around the pack n play in the bathroom and then got this bright idea to move it into the bathtub during the day. It worked perfectly and gave me my bathroom floor space back to get ready for the day. Brinlee poked her head in the bathroom to ask me a question and noticed the new addition in the bath tub. She called Drew in immediatetly to show him and then they both asked if that could be there new bed. I let them each take a turn laying in it and then had to tell them how lucky they are to have a real bed and bedroom to sleep in each night. They weren't buying it and are still talking about who gets to sleep in "the 4th bedroom" tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How clever of your kids to find a
4th bedroom for you! Why didn't you say so sooner? tee-hee!
I love that you took pics of them in there. I think it is so funny.
love ya,
nana 2e
Post a Comment