Sunday, April 29, 2012

Run Drew Run



We are past mid-season in t-ball and Drew is doing great!  We have all gone to his games and supported him- well Brinlee and Sadie play at the playground, I entertain Cole, and Brad yells at Drew to quit picking grass and to run faster- but all in all we are there supporting him.  So far his favorite position to play is pitcher- which means he stands where the pitcher stands but doesn't actually pitch since this is t-ball we are talking about.  I think he likes it the best because that is the position where most of the balls are hit.  If there is lots of action in his general area, Drew does great.  On the other hand, if he is playing outfield or catcher where not too much is going on, he tends to pick the grass, climb the fence, spin around, and throw his hat in the air and catch it.  The good news here is that most of the other kids on his team do the exact same thing, and most of their parents are yelling the same things Brad is to try to get their kids attention and get them back in the game.  Brad snapped a couple of action shots at a game a couple of weeks back so I will include those.  Only 3 weeks more of this t-ball season and then we will have to talk about what sport to try next.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

I love that you guys are giving your kidlets so many great opportunities to try new things.
I also love that Drew is a champion 'grass-picker'...
perfectly normal in every way.
love,
nana 2e