Drew started another season of soccer a couple week ago. He is on team Blue Lightning. He is much improved from his last time playing soccer. He is more aggressive now with the ball instead of growling at people to get the ball. We have had fun going to watch his games on Saturday mornings. Everyone has their own camping chair now- even Cole. Hopefully we can keep the cooler temps around for a few more weeks or else I might be watching the games for the air conditioned comfort of the van. Go Team Blue Lightning!!
4 comments:
I see you joined NYS. Todd is thinking of coaching a soccer team for Andrew's age in the fall maybe Drew and Andrew can be on the same team.
He looks so grown up and big!!!
He sooo looks like he knows
exactly what he is doing!
aaahhh! I am suspended
between huge pride and tears
(tears because he is growing
up so fast!) thanks so much
for the pics-we love them
and you,
mom xo/nana 2e
Go drew!! He looks so cute in his soccer outfit!! I'm his Aunt and a mom so I'm going to call it an outfit :)
Can't wait till my boys can play sports like that cuz it looks like a lot of fun!! Maybe not the heat part and I hope it stays cool for a while for you guys!
Post a Comment