Cole is in an interesting phase right now. I like to call it the mama's boy phase. He does not want to be out of my sight and most of the time he would rather be in my arms. Sundays have been horrid. He refuses to go in to nursery without me. I don't want to be one of those parents that makes the situation worse by not leaving their kid, but when he is screaming and arching and gasping for air- I cave. He has a couple of really good teachers that usually can get him to calm down, but they have been gone the last couple of weeks and things have gone down hill. This week I finally ended up taking him with me into Relief Society and he sat on my lap without moving or making a sound the whole time. I know he was worried that I would take him back to nursery and that is why he was so good. One of the women helping out in the nursery said, "isn't is so nice to be loved?" She is right. Probably since Cole is our last baby, I am a little easier on him. Shhhh, don't tell the other kids. Someday he will run in to nursery and not look back. But for now, I will just try to feel loved and needed as he clings to me. This morning he was playing toys with Brinlee while I unloaded the dishwasher. I turned around to put something away and noticed he had grabbed his snack and set up camp right behind me. He is definitely a mama's boy, and I will take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too too cute!
love that you caputured
him right behind you.
I won't tell if you won't
tell, that you
go a little easy on him
because he is the baby! ;)
that is a good thought to
keep-that it is so good
to be loved. even if you
do lose a little "me time"
because of it.
love,
mom xo
Post a Comment