I mentioned in my last post that we got everybody their own camping chairs to use at soccer games. The kids had a fun time setting up all the chairs in the living room. Then someone suggested that since we aren't a camping family, maybe we could just have a camping night where we ate on the floor and watched a movie in the camping chairs and with sleeping bags. And so a night of Phillip's family camping was born. We grilled up some hot dogs for dinner. Had moose tracks ice cream for dessert. I always try smores but they are usually more hassle than they are worth. Then we turned out the lights and watched Yogi Bear. It was a fun night and ended with everyone sleeping inside in their own beds. My kind of camping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are such a fun family!
I think you sound like a
"camping family". It sure
looks like the kidlets
are happy about life.
Tell Sadie she is not
allowed to turn 9...
I simply forbid it!
She is looking way too
pretty and grown up for
my likes! ;)
love,
nana 2e/mom xo
That is a fantastic way to camp especially with young kids. They always sleep better in their own beds :)
Post a Comment