Monday, December 28, 2009
All Dudded Up!
My mom got the kids these cute matching Sunday outfits for Christmas. The dresses for the girls were so poofy and cute. Drew's little outfit had a matching bull dog tie. They even cooperated in a little photo op action before church. I can't believe I put my girls in matching dresses. I used to hate when my mom would do that with me and my little sister. I now understand why she did it. Christmas morning post coming up next.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What darling little Christmas kids! I've never seen Brinlee's hair pulled back like that - it's cute. I love how tough Drew is trying to look. Sadie has such ballerina posture and composure. Between all the shots you got great pics of all of them-thanks!
love and hugs to all,
nana 2E
Ooops - of course you know that those insightful and obviously feminine comments came from me and not your father!
love again,
nana 2E
And it wouldn't be a complete post without three comments from me now, would it? I meant to mention before that I love your new blog background - it looks kinda celtic to me, and of course I love the colors.
love,
nana 2E
OK...sorry...FOUR! I just HAD to correct the name thing. I'm done for tonight, I promise.
love,
nana 2E
So stinking cute - what a fun Christmas!
They are so cute!! I love the matching! ALthough I used to hate that with my little sister too! Oh and by the way I think the pics look even better and your kids look even cuter on your couch!! ;)
Post a Comment