Saturday, December 5, 2009

Swashbucklers

This made me laugh out loud- probably because it is so true to my life.
Click here to watch .

5 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

Hahaha I love it! I can see Brad wielding a sword with the kids. Too funny.

Deborah Thue said...

So Cute! Drew must LOVE watching that video. He is the cutest pirate I know.
love, nana 2E

Bourgeous said...

Claire, it is Caroline here. I totally blog hopped from Ashlee's and was so excited to see your cute family! Your kids are so adorable, your Sadie is so lucky - she looks just like you. Are you guys coming up for Christmas? Send me an email if you are and we should get a hoopla going caroline_r_b@hotmail.com

the Bunker Family said...

Hey Claire,
I'm doing Christmas cards and realized I don't even have an address for your house (or an email address for that matter). What kind of a friend am I?!? Could you please send it to me? (brittanybunker@gmail.com) I sent a card off yesterday to some friends but forgot to put the card and the picture in it. So I'll try extra hard to make sure I don't just send you an empty envelope. oops. As always, I love to see this blog and see what your cute family is up to. Talk to you later!

Deborah Thue said...

YAY for pirates!
And Swashbuckling.
That's allI have to say aboutthat.

Except for... "BUSHWACKED!"

There. Now I'm really done.

love, nana 2E