Thursday, December 17, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I have Christmas cards in my posession and have very good intentions of mailing them out- but just in case... Here it is for your viewing pleasure. The countdown is on to Christmas and we are getting more and more excited each day. Today is Sadie's last day of school and she was so excited to go. Her class is having a little Christmas party and it has been all she has talked about. I have a long list of things to get through before family starts arriving this weekend. The tree is still up and decorated and the presents have remained wrapped underneath. Brinlee likes to get really close to the tree and then turn around and look at me. Most of the time Drew rushes over to move her away all the while saying "No Brin-a-lee." It has been fun to start some new traditions this year. One of my favorites is turning off all of the lights each night and reading a Christmas story underneath the lit up Christmas tree. We have big plans for this next week and I will be sure to get lots of pics so check back soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You are the cutest family! And I swear those kids are the luckiest to have you for their mom. You are always doing such fun things with them. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!
Wow!!!I can't believe how much your family has grown! What a cute family!! Sounds like a fun tradition...Merry Christmas, and Best Wishes for a Wonderful New Year!!
I can hardly wait to be part of the "big plans"!
love, nana 2E
SO CUTE!!! You have some of the cutest kids in the world! (But I may be a little biased) Can't wait to see you all! Merry Christmas!
That is a GREAT family picture! You are all so photogenic. Hope you have a fun Christmas.
Your picture is so cute!!! It's good to hear that things are going so great!
Post a Comment