Thursday, December 24, 2009
So Much Fun...And It's Not Even Christmas Yet!!!
We have been having so much Christmas fun in the last few days. My parents got into town late Sunday night and we have been going full force since their arrival. Monday was a fun day of cooking and baking followed by dinner out with some old friends. Tuesday Sadie, my mom, and I had a lovely lunch out and our first trip to the Nutcracker Ballet. It was so fun to continue on the tradition that we have had in my family since I was little now with my own daughter. Wednesday Brad and I were able to finally attend the temple together while my parents watched all three kids. I think they were pretty tired when we got home- my parents that is- not the kids. Wednesday night we all headed out to see the pretty lights at the Mesa temple and then Brad and my dad headed on from there to the Suns game in Phoenix. Today Sadie and Drew got to open their presents from my parents which were cute tents and sleeping bags and a set of really fun building blocks for each of them. We had the traditional Christmas Eve program tonight in costumes that Sadie and my mom made. Last of all we gave out the Christmas pajamas and tried for a picture of all three kids looking at the camera. Now my dad and Brad will attempt to play Santa and put together Sadie and Drew's bikes. I sure hope there aren't any pieces left over when they are done. It has been so fun thus far and I am sure tomorrow morning's festivities will be just as good. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So fun!!! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! We'll see you soon!
That's not a very happy looking shepherd. Even with the Michigan jersey on.
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment