Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can You Say Sleep Deprived??

















I could not find my phone anywhere this morning. I had resigned myself to the fact that I would probably have to wait until someone called me and then try to follow the ring to the phone. An hour later, I happened to glance in my make-up case and voilla- there sat my phone. Kind of funny, but mostly annoying. Good thing this little man is so cute and worth getting up for in the middle of the night.

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

Maybe if you weren't so darn
efficient, and didn't put on
your makeup during the
3:00am feeding, you wouldn't
find your phone in your
makeup case. silly!
I feel your pain. It will
end soon enough. Trust me.
love,
nana 2e
PS I really think you are doing
an AMAZING job!

Deborah Thue said...

P.S.
OH! Those cheeks!
love,
nana 2e