Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Do
















On Friday night I let the girls have a bath in the big tub in my room complete with bubbles. We then painted finger and toe nails and applied several different kind of lotions. Then I got this crazy idea to give Brinlee a little "trim." Well of course it just kept getting shorter and shorter and before you know it she had short hair. Sadie described the cut as what Rapunzel looks like after she gets her hair cut off in the movie Tangled. Not sure if that is a good or a bad thing. Anyway, Brinlee seems to like it and I have enjoyed not having to tame her scragly mayne.

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

How sweet that Sadie said the cut
looked like Rapunzel! What a doll.
And the cut looks darling on her!
You did great, especially for having a moving target (I'm sure).
And it looks thicker too.
Also, Brinlee now looks even more like you did at that age!
Seriously! So cute!
love,
nana 2e

Ashley said...

Very cute!!