

I have been in denial about getting any newborn pics of Cole done. My wonderful friend and photographer Liz moved away a few months back and she was the one who always captured my kids so well. I almost skipped having any newborn pics of Cole done altogether and then at the last minute decided to go for a quick appointment at JC Penney. I had taken Sadie there as a baby and had pretty good luck so I thought I would try it out. Sadie came along as Cole's wardrobe person and we made an afternoon of it. Now these are no where near what Liz can do- but I think they turned out pretty cute. Doesn't hurt that I have the world's cuteset baby to start with. It does make me happy to know that I was able to document Cole's newborn days since they are fleeting- but on the other hand it makes me miss Liz and not just her photography skills but her friendship as well. Come back Liz- we miss you!
3 comments:
Love the pics!
I can hardly wait to
snuggle his adorable,
squishy-ness in person.
(and everyone else too)
YAY!
love,
nana 2e
PS I miss Liz too!
Oh yes we do miss Liz!!! He looks adorable!
Oh he is getting sooo big! How I miss you too! Come visit me. Thanks for the sweet words. I am glad you went and had his picture taken anyway. WHat a treasure to remember this special age.
Post a Comment