Sadie had school pictures yesterday. I snapped a couple shots of her before she went to school. Her hair is already starting to get long again. Is it me or does she look older than 7 already??
Those pics are ador-a-ble! Especially the first one. You're right...she does look older than 7. STOP IT! I mean it. STOP IT RIGHT NOW! You are not allowed to get any older or cuter than you are right this minute, young lady! Do you hear me? (Don't make me come down there! Because I will!) love, nana(a little crazy)2e
3 comments:
So cute Claire - you have the most adorable family!
Those pics are ador-a-ble!
Especially the first one.
You're right...she does look
older than 7.
STOP IT! I mean it.
STOP IT RIGHT NOW!
You are not allowed to get
any older or cuter than
you are right this minute,
young lady!
Do you hear me?
(Don't make me come down there!
Because I will!)
love,
nana(a little crazy)2e
She does look so grown up! WOW! I can't believe how big she is getting, time really flies!
Post a Comment