
Drew started preschool today. I wanted to take a few pictures of him before we left, but he was less than cooperative. I am not sure why he is holding up his hand in the first pic. I think that is how Iron Man shoots things so that may be what he is doing. The second pic was supposed to be a nice shot of his back pack, but instead he looks like he is ready to be patted down. The last pic is of him holding his paper doll that he was supposed to decorate like himself for the first day of school. I asked him to hold it up so I could get a good shot of it- I did not however ask him to hold it directly in front of his face. And don't mind the fact that he is not wearing shoes in any of the pictures either. Oh well, the day is documented and that is what matters. He was very excited to get out the door and get the show on the road. He walked right into his class without even glancing back at me. My kids are growing up and I can't do a darn thing about it.
1 comment:
What cute first day of school pics. I got the Iron Man reference right away..funny! I do see the "D" loud and clear on his
"super-guy" doll. How fun.
Thanks so much for documenting everything for us.
love,
nana 2e
P.S. You are right.
There really is not a
darn thing you can do
about it.
In the meantime, you guys
sure are gonna have
alot of fun!
Post a Comment