Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Bat Cave






Last night was our ward's trunk-or-treat party. We decided to be festive this year and decorate our trunk. We came to the unanimous decision of decorating the trunk as the bat cave. The kids and I traced, colored, and cut out a bunch of paper bats all afternoon to complete the look. We put Cole in his batman onesie and parked him in his bouncy seat in the trunk so we really did have Batman in the Bat Cave. The kids had a fun time at the trunk-or-treat and came home with so much candy that we have declared Halloween offically over. We have plans to hang out at home Halloween night and make donuts instead of going out to trick-or-treat.

4 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

yay for the batcave!!!
How cute do those kidlets look!
What a fun idea, to decorate your trunk like that. I'll bet everyone had such a great time. Good memories, eh? They each look so darling and happy in their costumes. You win the prize for most festive halloween family!

halloween hugs from,
nana 2e








1













































11

Deborah Thue said...

ps
so sorry, i don't know what the
"11" is about at the end of my comment. once again we must bow to my tremendous lack of computer skills!!
love,
nana 2e

AZ Larsens said...

I wish we could declare Halloween over but I think my kids will kill me. We have so much candy it's not even funny. I'm going to pass some of it out tomorrow...don't tell my kids!

Ashley said...

Cute costumes for all the kids! You come up with some great activities for your family!