Cole has recently started smiling. Real smiles, not just those little ones that they do in their sleep. Brad captured a few on the ipod and then e-mailed them to me with a little note saying- "When you want to pull your hair out- just look at this face." The second pic is of Brinlee holding a framed wedding pic of ours. I am not sure where she found it, but it hasn't left her posession since. At first she was calling the people in the picture boy and girl- but I think Sadie explained to her that it was Brad and I. Now she can tell the whole story of Mom and Pa kissing after they got married in the temple. Pretty cute if you ask me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute is right! (Both of them).
Cole looks like he is about to say something adorable. And I love that you never know what Brinlee is going to say, or get attached to.
Carson says to tell Aunt Claire, "Thanks for giving Cole toys to make him happy."
Love from,
nana 2e
and
Carson xo!
Hey, just fyi your information;
that was nana commenting there, I just didn't know how to change it. anyway....
love,
nana 2e
Post a Comment