Sadie's school carnival was this last Friday. We have gone the last couple of years and always had a good time. This year the school decided to change it up and sell wrist bands instead of tickets. The price of the wrist band was way too high in my opinion so I talked Sadie into doing our own fall festival at home. We had a whole counter full of prizes to choose from. We played ring toss, bean bag toss, eat the donue without hands, cake walk, and unwrap the mummy. We tried bobbing for grapes instead of apples, but after I almost drowned demostrating how to do it we switched it to get a grape out of the bowl with a spoon. The kids dressed up in their costumes and had a fun time picking their prizes. I think our first Phillip's Fall Festival was a success- and a lot cheaper too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
After watching you drive by 3 times today (you remind me of me!) I wanted to see pix of your cute fam. Love your at home fall fest, we have to draw the line somewhere right, good for you for keeping it fun! Hopefully we can catch up sometime soon! xo
Post a Comment