I had always hoped to keep my blog public and not have to deal with the hassle of going private- but the day has come. In light of some recent events I think it is best to go the way of privacy. So if you would like to keep up with the Phillips 6- and you know you do- please leave your e-mail address or e-mail it to me at clairethue@hotmail.com and I will be sure to grant you access. Wow that makes me sound very important doesn't it?
Thanks!
13 comments:
We would love to keep up with your blog! I feel for you on the issue of going private or not. It was a hard decision but so worth it.
david.ashley.johnson@gmail.com
We would like to see what your family is up to.
sharifa_phillips@hotmail.com
Oh, Claire, I understand. We had one of my husband's clients find our blog. Thank heavens the client wasn't a creeper! We still went private though. I would love to keep up with you guys! andrea(dot)evans1(at)gmail(dot)com
I am sorry for whatever happened but of course I want to continue to follow your blog. WABlondie32@aol.com
I think it goes without saying...
Oh Honey, I am so sorry you are having to deal with bad stuff. Thanks for keeping things going.
love you lots,
mom/nana 2e
Please grant me access. ;) sharla_bug@hotmail.com
Hey. It's Ben Davis' wife. i know he would love to keep track of you guys. You can email me, sthomp12@yahoo.com
You have a beautiful family!! Hopefully our families will be able to catch up one day.
brittsue@yahoo.com
I still like to read your blog! jensenkylee at hotmail dot com
waters.amber@gmail.com
elfarny (at) gmail (dot) com
of course you better add me! brandon_kristin at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment