Brinlee went to her first friend birthday party this past weekend. She had carried around the "inbitation" since she recieved it a couple weeks ago. I let her pick out and wrap the present all by herself. I was worried she would have a hard time having me drop her off and come back for her, but I was wrong. Once she got in the house and saw that there were little fairy costumes for each girl to wear, I was no longer a priority. I half hugged her as she was running to get her costume and that was that. I came back two hours later and she was the happiest little party going girl I have ever seen. At first she wasn't too free with the details of what they had done, but once we got home she was talking non stop about the fun she had. One more milestone down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yup.I can testify. That cutie
Brinlee is definitely a
party girl. It was so fun to
hear all the details about
the party later, wasn't it?
At the rate you guys are
ticking off milestones, you
should feel pretty darn proud
of yourselves and the great job
you guys are doing raising your
cute little family. I also could
not believe how much Sadie has
grown up, how brave she was, and
what a good decision maker she is!
You've got a little
'mother's helper' there,
all built-in and just
about ready to go into action,
I think.
Thanks again for all the great
food, and the happy time
I had while I was there. We
had pretty much a non-stop
funapalooza eh?
love to all,
mom/nana 2e
Post a Comment