Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Birthday Date

I snagged a great deal on living social for some Suns basketball tickets for Brad's birthday. My mom was nice enough to fly down for a visit and was able to watch the kids while we were gone. We had a fun night out together and had really great seats for the game. The kids weren't too hard on my mom which made it possible for us to go out for another date while she was still here. Two dates in one week- how crazy is that!


2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

How crazy is right! I love having
wild and crazy times with your
family!
You guys deserve alot more dates than you get. I'm so glad you both could have a little chance to hang out,just the 2 of you. I think I need to keep practicing, so I get better at knowing "the rules"
(although I think I heard that phrase alot less from all the kids this time!) ;) So anytime, just say
the word!
I also enjoyed our 'girl's night
out" too, so thanks for that!
love ya,
mom/nana 2e

Ali said...

You are such a sweet wife. So glad you guys got to get out! Heh, I'm emailing you a pic of Landyn that immediately made me think of your little Brinlee, I swear I saw a pic of her on your blog or something that looks just like it! Missin you all! xos Oh and WTG on the tubs and floors- best feeling ever! ;)