Our HOA hosted a little neigborhood party on Saturady. The festivities included face painting. I absolutely hate face paint. It is thick and nasty and really really hard to wash off of their faces. It usually leaves nice red marks where I have rubbed their faces raw. But alas, my kids are drawn(no pun intended) to face paint. So I held Cole and looked the other way while Brad waited by each child as they had their cute little mugs painted on. Sadie went with a sparkly butterfly. Brinlee picked out a heart. And of course Drew went with the pirate theme. This face painter went all out when it came to Drew. I was still washing scruff off his face this morning before church. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know what you mean about face paint, but I'm sooo glad you let them do it just this one time. That pirate is AMAZING! No wonder Drew wanted a picture taken...love the scruffy beard. The sparkly butterfly is so pretty, exactly what I would have guessed Sadie to pick. And the heart was darling; I was surprised it was still 'in one piece'! Thanks so much for the pics.I'm sure they'll remember it for a long time, maybe even try to re-create it...???
love,
nana 2e
PS why no picture of Cole's face painting? ;)
Very cute faces!! Love it!
Post a Comment