Monday, March 26, 2012

T-ball




























Drew is trying his hand at another sport for the next 2 months. He is on the Raptors t-ball team and he is loving it. The schedule is a little more intense than I realized when we signed him up. He has been having practices twice a week for the past month and he will start games twice a week this week. His team consists of ten little boys and one girl. Each week when Brad brings him back from practice I ask him how it went. He always says that Drew does really well when he is paying attention. He is only five so I am not too surprised to hear that he spends half the time out in the field with his glove over his face or chatting away with one of the other little boys about Star Wars or Spiderman. Brad snapped a few pics of Drew and his teammates in their brand new Raptor uniforms. I am not too worried about Drew's staimina for the next two months of games, but I'm a little worried about mine. I am sure it will be a great and tiring experience for all of us.

2 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

So Cute! It is so great the way you guys make sure everyone gets to have a new experience every few months. I know it takes alot of planning, and then ALOT of time to do these things, but it is sooo worth it in the end. You can see from his smile that he feels so important and happy. Wish I could come to one of the games.Send a schedule, who knows? maybe I will?
love,
nana 2e

Ashley said...

I love your little T ball player!! Good luck with the T ball season!!