I just sat down and started uploading pictures off of my camera, only to find a bunch that I didn't remember taking. The quality of the pictures confirmed that I had not been the one to take them as well. Mostly blurry and obviously taken my someone shorter than myself. Then I remembered. The other day the girls were playing dress up and wanted me to take some pictures of them. Trying to buy myself a littler more time to finish making dinner, I suggested that take the camera themselves and trade off being the photographer. Now keep in mind, my camera is about as old as Sadie- so around 8 years, and rarely gets used since our phones have better cameras in them. The girls jumped at the chance. It kept them busy a good 30 minutes or so and then they put the camera back in my room and I obviously forgot about the incident until today. Here is a sampling of their work. I tried to post the less blurry shots, but there weren't too many to choose from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great idea. Just another way of letting the kids be creative. I love it. I especially love the blurry one of Cole (very artsy) and the one of Drew(yes, I could tell it was him!) What fun, happy memories they are making.
love,
nana 2e
Post a Comment