Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Supplies Supplies!

Well, we have officially started the count down until the kids are back to school.  Who am I kidding?  The countdown actually started the day they got out of school.  I am a fan of schedules, and the school year starting screams schedule to me.  We have been slowly gathering supplies over the last few weeks.  On our last big shopping trip, we picked up the last of what we needed and Sadie couldn't wait to get home and lay it all out and cross things off of the list.  Hmmmm- I wonder where she got these strange tendencies to organize?  Anyway, after she had everything sorted I told her I wanted to take her picture.  At the last minute Drew jumped in and decided to pose right along with her.  Sadie was not too happy with this since she had been the one to put in all the hard work and she did not want him claiming any of her credit.  I eventually got her to realize that it didn't matter, and she was smiling in no time.  We will have our annual back to school dinner and fashion show on Monday.  Drew looks so grown up in his uniforms.  It is hard for me to believe that I will have two in school full time in just a few short days.  I can already smell the freedom... and the schedules!










1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

Tell Sadie that I already knew who had arranged everything for the pic before I read that it was her! Cute! They both look very happy and excited for school. You will only have 2 at home...and 2 who nap! No wonder you love schedules!
love,
nana 2e