We bought this cute tire game for the kids when we were at Disneyland. It was in the new Cars Land. There are 12 rubber tires and the goal is to stack them on each other without letting the tower topple over. We have never even played the game, at least the way it was meant to be played. Cole usually has one of the tires in his mouth. I have seen Drew try to put them on his arms to look like the Michelin man. The newest use though was Brinlee putting one tire on each ear. She was walking around like this for quite a while like it was no big deal. Not sure if she was going for the Princess Leia look or if she just figured out they would balance perfectly on her little ears. Either way, it gave me a good laugh.
2 comments:
That's awesome!!! Leave it up to kids to find a thousand uses for stuff!
I looooove her sense of humor. I can just see her walking around forever until someone noticed the tires on her ears. Tell the kids I will play that game with them the next time I'm there!
love,
nana 2e
Post a Comment