Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Kung Fu Lunch
Our first day of spring break was so exciting and deserves a post of its own once I get a few more pictures uploaded. I had to think fast to try to come up with something for day 2 that could live up to the hype of day 1. So I instituted Kung Fu Lunch also known as culture lunch. This involved us picking up some Chinese take out from Panda Express and bringing it home to eat while watching Kung Fu Panda 2. The kids showed off some of their kung fu moves as I readied there lunch. They thought it was great fun and asked when we could have another culture filled lunch. Maybe we will have pizza and Cars 2 or french fries and Ratatouille on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are the cutest "spring
break" mom ever!
and a very quick thinker, I
might add. ;)
you really are making this
vacay fun-filled and
informative.
go you!
love,
mom xo
Look how happy your
kidlets are!
what a happy family.
love you guys,
mom xo/nana 2e
Post a Comment