Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Movie Day





Our friends were recovered by Friday so we went ahead with our Movie Day plans.  We used to have movie day all the time when I was little.  My mom was super patient and creative and would let us set up a snack stand and tickets and all kinds of fun.  I tried my best to re-create this, but by day 5 of spring break, I'm not gonna lie, I was a little burned out.  We still had lots of fun.  We watched Wreck It Ralph for the 10th time and had all kinds of snack goodness to buy with bags full of tickets.  Sadie loved being in charge and telling everyone how many tickets to pay for each item.  A fun time was had by all.

1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

Yes, you are a very patient
mom, and I can't blame you
for being burned out by
spring break day 5! When you
guys were little spring breaks
were just for college kids!
I will say though, there is
very little that I love MORE
than a good movie day. (too
bad I don't live in Jonas's
house, huh?)
love,
mom xo/nana 2e