
Our family had tickets to go to a Diamondbacks game on Saturday night. We got the tickets through the Utah State Alumni Association. There was an alumni bbq before the game and then the group would all sit together in the ball park. We were pretty excited for this and had been looking forward to it for a while. Last week our car started making some funny noises so we arranged for an appointment with a new mechanic for this week some time to get it checked out. It make a bad clunk noise on Saturday morning which meant that we needed it to be looked at before our scheduled appointment. This really great new mechanic that we found came out to our house on Saturday and a few hours later- our car was fixed. What a great guy! Well we had already missed the alumni bbq by this time but decided it was still worth it to go to the game. We got there in the 4th inning and still had a really great time. Sadie is the biggest little fan in the world I think. She would say "let's go D-backs" repeatedly- and she really enjoyed the wave everytime it came our way. This morning she said to Brad and I, "Want to know what I learned at the baseball game?" We said sure- what did you learn? She then yells, "Beer, get your cold beer here." We both were laughing for a while from that one. Anyway- amidst all of the car craziness and getting to the game late- yet again I forgot my camera and have failed to capture this activity in picture form. Oh well- who wants to see more pics of my kids anyway? Besides me and my mom of course.
3 comments:
Gotta love COLD BEER!
love, nana 2e
Seems like she's always been good at picking up phrases you'd rather she didn't... :) better watch out! What a funny little girl!
BTW, I always enjoy more pics of your kids too!
I am loving going to the Baseball games! Though, you probably had better seats then we did :) Too, you could have had free food! You spend a dang fortune when you go, but I guess thats the fun of it! That is too funny about Sadie. Oh, you can never have too many pictures of the kids!
Post a Comment