What a cutie! He reminds me a lot of Brad, but little and a little more messy in these pictures! :) Seriously, come and visit!! Maybe we will have to come and see you when we are freezing in the winter of Nebraska! :) It would only be balmy in Arizona! :)
What a cute little guy! What a fun age too, messy but fun! I took Gabe to the grocery store today and of course he had to have a cookie (they give them away free to kids here). Anyway, it was chocolate-chip and by the end of our 15 min trip he had chocolate all over his face, shirt, shoes, hair, etc. By the way, I am the worst friend in the entire world - I am sorry! I am so much better at emailing than calling, please don't hate me!
4 comments:
What a cutie! He reminds me a lot of Brad, but little and a little more messy in these pictures! :) Seriously, come and visit!! Maybe we will have to come and see you when we are freezing in the winter of Nebraska! :) It would only be balmy in Arizona! :)
What a wild man! He is so funny, I can read his mind by looking into his eyes!
love, nana 2E
What a cute little guy! What a fun age too, messy but fun! I took Gabe to the grocery store today and of course he had to have a cookie (they give them away free to kids here). Anyway, it was chocolate-chip and by the end of our 15 min trip he had chocolate all over his face, shirt, shoes, hair, etc. By the way, I am the worst friend in the entire world - I am sorry! I am so much better at emailing than calling, please don't hate me!
Oh my heck, He's totally mini Brad. Do you hear that alot??? They look like twins.
Post a Comment