Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Two Little Fishies






So as promised I am posting on last night's family night trip to the pool. Our crazy HOA has finally decided to heat the pool now that the weather is in the 90s. Whatever- it was still a fun time. The water was a great temperature and the kids had a blast. Sadie even ventured out past the steps a couple of times which is really big for her. We spent about 45 minutes swimming and then headed home for a lovely dinner and a Suns game. I am pretty sure that is the definition of family night right.

This last picture is of a little mishap Drew had yesterday afternoon. I heard screaming coming from inside the playroom and I found him stuck in the kitchen. He had apparently crawled in through the back panels and was attempting to come out where the shelves are located. I snapped a couple of pictures before rescuing him. The crazy kid tried doing the same thing two more times. The kitchen is now barricaded at the back of the playroom as to avoid further incidents.

3 comments:

Deborah Thue said...

What a crazy kid! I am so glad that you think to take pictures of those things...he just cracks me up! Who knows what he'll think of next??? Also...love the little fishy pictures...Drew looks like a natural...Sadie looks like she doesn't want to mess up her hairdo.
love, nana 2e

paula said...

Hey! I just figured out how to comment on other people's blogs! I love checking them out so much, and I'm so impressed how often you update this. Swim season is great - now you don't need to do bathtime!

The Johnsons said...

Everytime I read your blog I miss living by you more and more! Drew reminds me of one of my boys with all of his funny things that he does. And Sadie is darling! I loved your pictures from Disneyland and the story of Sadie at the breakfast! It reminded me of Kael. A big talker, but scared to death when it comes down to it! :) They are both SO cute!