Thursday, November 19, 2009
A Snowman in Arizona
My sister-in-law knows my kids pretty darn well. She sent them a cute gift the other day in the spirit of a little piece of Utah winter. It is an adorable little snowman that lives in the fridge. Everytime you open the fridge the snowman has something to say- including a little song about closing the fridge set to "up on the house top." I was at my wits end tonight(that is happening a lot lately-we will blame it on school) and then I remembered this gift. I got it out for the kids with the promise that they would not fight anymore the rest of the night- yeah right. Anyway- it provided many laughs and probably twenty minutes at the fridge where they each took turns opening and closing the fridge. So thanks Sierra for the cute gift and for giving me a few minutes of sanity tonight.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is really cute, ask her where she got it! I was at my wit's end last night too so we went to my mom's for the same reason! If you ever need to tag out give me a call!
She works at Hallmark so I am sure that is where she got it. The same goes for you- three kids is hard!
Yep, I got him at Hallmark :) I'm so glad they like it! I was just thinking about this last night and wondering what I had done to your energy bill. haha. But I'm glad it was able to provide you with a little break. Hope we see you guys soon!
What a thoughtful auntie! Such cute kids, but Claire, I know how hard it must be to be a "single parent" while Brad is doing school. You are doing an AMAZING job. You have phenomenal patience, I just wish I lived where Jona lives,so you could send the kids over! Keep up the good work, and your great sense of humour- it will get you guys through!
love,
nana 2E
Post a Comment