.jpg)
Monday, November 16, 2009
When Did This Happen?
In a mere five days my baby will be turning one. When did this happen? It seems like just a few days ago that we were bringing her home and introducing her to the other kids and adjusting to life with three little ones. Now she is all grown up and I really do mean all grown up. She is walking up to seven steps at a time. She babbles loudly constantly and every now and again throws in an uh-oh or a mama or her favorite- yum yum. We have finally conquered the waking multiple times a night and she is just a really happy little girl. She has a lot of teeth and loves to use them, especially if it means she can eat what everyone else is eating. We don't have any big plans for her birthday this weekend. Just time together as a family and some cake I am sure. This year has defnitely taught me that time doesn't slow down it just keeps speeding up. I guess I just need to take it all in as I go because before I know it we will be celebrating Brinlee's 2nd birthday.
.jpg)



.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So sweet! You make me cry! When did my baby become a mama of 3? You're right...time does keep speeding by, but it sure is fun. Especially when I get to be nana to such sweet little kidlets. You know what I've always said, "it doesn't get any easier, it just gets different. "We're so proud of you guys and the little family you are building. Good job! Keep up the good work! (and keep those pics and blogs coming - we love them - 'the next best thing to being there-ha!)
love to y'all, and special b-day hugs to Brinlee,
nana 2E
ooops! sorry about that - i commented under my secret agent name: ronald thue, but it was me!
love again,
nana 2E
ooops again! (you know lately, I always have to leave 3 comments before I get everything in!) I meant to say good job taking that picture of yourself and
Brinlee...that is unless Sadie took it!
love (for the last time today!)
nana 2E
Ha Ha, funny comment by sentimental " Papa Ron". Didn't think he would comment like that online, though I know we parents all think about how amazing it is our kids are such AWESOME parents!
Keep up the good work Phillip's fam! We love seeing your comments and pics.
Post a Comment