Saturday, June 9, 2012

Can You Guess Where We Were This Week??



Stay tuned for more pics and to find out our destination...

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you had some fun at Disneyland!

Sharla said...

Oh yes, fun at disneyland for sure. What hotel do you stay at? We got our trip booked, including the hotel. I'm just curious since you are the disney expert.

Claire said...

We stay at the Best Western Park Place Inn right across the street from Disneyland. It is pretty inexpenisive and has suites that will fit all of us in one room. It is nice to be close enough to come back for a nap each day. When are you going??

Deborah Thue said...

I LOOOOOVE that last pic of Cole.
Looks like he had more fun than anyone else!!!
love,
nana 2e
P.S. I was right along with you guys on all the rides all last week. I was even in the car with you for the trip!
hee-hee