Last week I had mentioned to my friend Erin that I thought it would be nice for all the boys in the family to have matching ties for Sadie's upcoming baptism. Oh yeah, and I thought they should be pink ties in honor of Sadie of course. Well Erin was at Deseret Book on Monday and spotted some pretty snazzy pink ties. She called me and asked if I wanted her to get them for me. Knowing Erin has great taste, I asked her to purchase the ties for me sight unseen. When she dropped them off, I was so happy. They are some really great looking ties and will work perfectly for the baptism. The guys wore them to church today to try them out and I got a number of compliments on my handsome boys and their pink matching ties.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the ties! Those boys look so good!
Post a Comment