As I mentioned before, we are in a month long celebration here for Sadie's birthday/baptism. Her actual birthday was last Wednesday and we made it a great day for her. Brad unfortunately was out of town all week for work, but I did my best to make Sadie's day special even though I was down a parent. We started out the day with donuts and presents. We then headed out to the pool for our morning swim. After we finished up swimming, Sadie got to pick what she wanted for lunch. Panda Express was her choice as well as her own large drink from McDonalds. After lunch she baked and decorated her own birthday cake. When the mail came she had two more packages of presents to open from her nice grandparents. The rest of the day she played with all her new gifts and did a fashion show with her new clothes. We had cookie cutter grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner followed by her sprinkle covered cake and ice cream. Brad called several times during the day to wish her happy birthday. He was sad to miss her actual day, but they are going on a father daughter date tomorrow to a baseball game to make up for it. Sadie is now officially eight years old and is counting down the days to her baptism!
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
June 13th aka Sadie turns 8
As I mentioned before, we are in a month long celebration here for Sadie's birthday/baptism. Her actual birthday was last Wednesday and we made it a great day for her. Brad unfortunately was out of town all week for work, but I did my best to make Sadie's day special even though I was down a parent. We started out the day with donuts and presents. We then headed out to the pool for our morning swim. After we finished up swimming, Sadie got to pick what she wanted for lunch. Panda Express was her choice as well as her own large drink from McDonalds. After lunch she baked and decorated her own birthday cake. When the mail came she had two more packages of presents to open from her nice grandparents. The rest of the day she played with all her new gifts and did a fashion show with her new clothes. We had cookie cutter grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner followed by her sprinkle covered cake and ice cream. Brad called several times during the day to wish her happy birthday. He was sad to miss her actual day, but they are going on a father daughter date tomorrow to a baseball game to make up for it. Sadie is now officially eight years old and is counting down the days to her baptism!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like Sadie had a wonderful birthday! Can't believe she is 8! What an amazing milestone! Love you all!
How darling is that girl? I cannot believe how quickly she grew to be 8! I was struck by how much she looks like you Claire...I could almost see how she will look when she grows up - just like her beautiful mom. Amazing how that works, eh?
love, nana 2e/mom
Happy Belated Birthday Sadie!!! It's great to be 8!
Happy Birthday Sadie! What an awesome birthday! Miss you all!
Post a Comment