Well, if you haven't guessed yet- we went on our first big Disneyland trip of the year. Three and a half days of just Brad and I herding our 4 littles through the Happiest Place on Earth. It really was a great time, but one that has left me a bit wiped out. I hope to post all the pics and memories of the trip in the next couple of days, but until then, I leave you with Drew and his many pirate faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
this is the most hilarious thing i have EVER seen! these faces are "oscar worthy"! He is trying so hard to mimic the faces and he looks so darling. the most adorable pirate that ever there was. but don't tell him that...tell him that nana says he looks ferocious!
love,
nana 2e
p.s. thanks for taking so many pics!
Post a Comment