Monday, January 6, 2014

Brinlee turns 5

Sadly, I have neglected this blog for far too long and am now facing the task of getting it back up to date.  I just did a mass download of pics from my phone and am going to utilize nap time today in getting caught up.  I really love this blog and the chance it gives me to journal our everyday lives and accomplishments so I am going to recommit to staying current(read- one of my new years resolutions).

At the end of November, Brinlee turned 5 years old.  Years continue to race by around here and I can hardly keep up.  We had been storing some presents for her in our closet since July so it was nice to get those out and free up some much needed space.  She got a Princess Sophia dress up costume and matching doll, some palace pets, and a cool do it yourself princess build-a-bear set.  She was spoiled with donuts for breakfast, cupcakes at preschool, and ice cream cupcakes that night for dessert.  Brinlee is our pistol.  I have said before that she is my mini me and that could not be more true in good ways and bad.  She loves to sing- especially in primary.  I get comments almost weekly from the teachers and leaders in there about her skilz.  We are so happy that she is in our family and that she is growing up to be such a cute fun girl.  Next on her bucket list... starting kindergarten in the fall!








1 comment:

Deborah Thue said...

we get such a kick out of
Brinlee-so glad that she was
born! she is growing too fast!
(and she really is a little
"mini-you"
love,
mom xox